B2B Commerce - Features and FunctionalityContent Personalization
MaxEXP® includes many flexible functionalities to provide your wholesale customers with as much or as little personalization as you desire. Notable functions include:
- Recently Viewed Products
- Recently Viewed Categories
- Recently Purchased Products (with one click re-order capability)
- Product Recommendations (wholesale customers who bought what you are looking at also bought)
We know that when it comes to wholesale, purchasing pricing plays a large role in the success of your customers. Because of this we have created a largely flexible and scalable pricing structure including:
- Group Based Pricing (Price Level)
- Customer / Product Specific Pricing
- Quantity based discounts (from 1-10 is $10.00; from 11-20 is $9.75 etc.)
Allowing your wholesale customers 24/7/365 access to many of their account details can save you time and money as well as make for happier customers. Some very powerful things that you can have using MaxEXP are:
- Order Lookup - allow customers to review past orders
- Offline Order Lookup - allow customers to review past orders even if they weren't place online
- Re-Order - allow customers to reorder entire orders or parts of a previous order with a single click
- Order Status - instantly update customers with their tracking number on orders as well as backorder statuses if they apply
- Invoices - show customers their open and recently closed invoices
- Payments - show customers their open and recently paid payment statements
- Available Credit / Credit Limit - allow customers to see what credit they have available
- Lists and list management
The Express Order was designed specifically for your savvy wholesale customers in mind. It acts as a tool for your customers to quickly place orders online eliminating the hassle of finding products by navigating the website. Customers simply enter either the SKU or UPC code of the product they want and their QTY. The express order can support up to a 1,000 products on a single entry page providing customers with a single page entry tool for their entire order.
Upload an Order
If the Express Order is still not fast enough for your most savvy customers, MaxEXP provides them with another tool designed to make their online order as painless as possible. Customers can use the Upload an Order tool to upload an EXCEL or CSV file containing SKUs and QTYs. Your customers can create and place their order by simply uploading their order file and checking out. This can shave precious minutes off their ordering time allowing them to continue running their business.
Placing an Order / B2B Checkout
When it comes to the checkout process, a wholesale customer will have very different needs than a standard retail consumer. We have designed a very flexible approach to supporting your wholesale customers' needs. This includes:
- Address Book - allow your customers to quickly and easily store and manage addresses for all of their retail outlets
- Credit Card Wallet - safely and securely provide your customers with an online wallet so that they can store their many credit cards within the web site.
- Flexible/Custom Shipping - LTL, Freight Collect, Will Call, and customer provided shipping accounts are nothing new to us! While we maintain live interfaces with UPS, USPS, & FedEx, we also know that flexibility is the only answer when it comes to supporting your wholesale shipping needs.
As a snapshot, these are just some of the functionalities that support Wholesale / B2B eCommerce for both you and your customers. Please contact your sales representative to schedule a comprehensive demo to see these and many other functionalities of MaxEXP in action.